What is EXADECK?
EXADECK is an innovative flooring system with a high interest value for architects and materials specifiers, thanks to its technical properties and stylish design. The system is made up of easy-to-install ceramic boards, laid on battens and fixed in place with fixed or removable clips.
EXADECK as an extruded porcelain tile, is specifically suited for outdoors, withstanding harsh weather conditions unlike other materials such as wood, plastic or synthetic resin.
In addition, EXADECK is easy to install and it is also removable. Because it is an accessible floor system, networks and piping can be easily concealed below the decking, with the option of some boards fitted with a special clip system so that they can be removed if required.
Don't miss out on all the advantages that EXADECK can offer you as a new building material for your next projects.
EXADECK is primarily intended as flooring for terraces, patios or swimming pools in residential areas. However, due to its high resistance and versatility, it is also suitable for high transit areas such as seafront promenades, common areas, hotel lobbies and business areas.
- Length and width: ±0,6% ±2 mm.
- Thickness: ±5% ±1,2 mm.
- Water absorption: ≤ 0,5 %.
- Breaking strength:≥ 15.000 N.
- Resistance to surface abrasion: 5.
- Resistance to thermal shock: guaranteed.
- Crazing resistance: guaranteed.
- Frost resistance: guaranteed.
- Chemical resistance: A/LA/HA.
- Stain resistance: class 5 .
- Anti-slip resistance (barefoot): C group.
- Anti-slip resistance (ramp): R11.
- Slip Resistance (pendulum): class 3.
- Colour available: Oak, Maple, Antico, Teca and Natural.
If you are interested in EXADECK, please fill in the form to receive more information about our innovative ceramic decking. We will provide you with personalised, no-obligation advice.