EXAGRES is the brand that best understands the demands of the current architecture design. It proposes solutions and implements surfaces that guarantee high levels of performance on technical and aesthetic aspects. At the same time respects the needs of the modern environmental demands of the building sector.
The natural product of Exagres and Gresan, with its particular system of production named "extrusion", is able to generate special formats, large and small trims and colors, and varied structures. All together facilitates the professional placement of the material.
Although EXAGRES maintains its artisanal essence, we are also up to date in respect to the latest technologies. Our products are directed, among others, to architects, engineers and constructors, offering solutions for their projects.
Experience is our ally, being the factor that defines us and sets us apart. Our know-how and a productive process dominated by experienced hands, gives us the certainty that the future is only possible in the respect and knowledge of everything learned.
EXAGRES safety is secured by 40 years of technology innovation, knowledge and understanding of multiple needs, the balance between the environment around us, at home, in cities, in our work, and the respect for environment.
A careful study of the needs for special pieces, color, form and sizes, guarantee the functionality and high aesthetic content in each type of project. Our product performs well in urban architecture, industrial use and all kind of interiors.
The design and style of the EXAGRES product lasts over time, it is not subject to trends fluctuation, but it is based on use of a product that lives in time without technical or aesthetic deterioration.
In the early 70s, Exagres entered the extruded Clinker market. At that time the industry was still anchored in the double-fired red body.
Since its founding, the company plays a key leadership role in the research of raw materials and production processes, making available to large professionals great solutions in ceramics. Exagres develops special pieces such as steps, corners, angles, flashings, edges of pools etc.
EXAGRES gets positioned quickly as a leading manufacturer in Europe.
EXAGRES is a Business Group dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialization of extruded ceramic tiles and to the design and commercialization of pressed ceramic tiles. The fundamental objective of the organization is to provide global technical solutions to professionals in the construction sector, providing added value through products of excellent quality, basing its development on innovation in its entire range of products and high customer satisfaction.
Exagres Management establishes the need for all our activities to be integrated within an Integrated Management System. Therefore, we are committed to comply with the principles established in the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
Through this document, the Management determines the guidelines to be followed in the field of environmental protection, occupational risk prevention, data protection, quality management and responsible energy management.
- To ensure that the products and services provided to our customers are safe, meet specific needs and comply with applicable standards.
- Create a comprehensive management culture based on service and product quality, environmental protection, safety and health of the people who are part of our company, through continuous improvement, training and motivating all staff in relation to:
• Minimizing the environmental impact of our activity.
• Prevention of workplace risks
• Total quality
• Responsible energy consumption
- Instructing, motivating and involving all personnel in the management and development of the system implemented, with the intention that they know and are aware of their responsibilities, promoting actions of participation, awareness, information and training, integrating our suppliers and customers in the commitment.
- Establish a commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to the safety and health of workers, as well as the continuous improvement of the OSH management system.
- Generate adequate channels for the consultation and participation of workers in risk prevention matters, as well as through their representatives in the meetings of the Health and Safety Committee.
- Maintain an optimal infrastructure, both physical and technological, to attend with quality, safety, technology and environmental responsibility the activities carried out within the organization.
- To protect the integrity of the data we handle, both our own and that of our clients, as well as the use of the best technology capable of keeping this information secure.
- To comply with the legal, regulatory and other requirements that the organization subscribes to in terms of quality, environment, occupational risk prevention and energy.
This quality, environmental, occupational risk prevention and energy policy is mandatory for all Exagres personnel and is available to the general public. It serves as a framework for setting and reviewing objectives.
The management is committed to complying with the management system requirements applicable to its product and service, as well as to the continuous improvement of its effectiveness.